By creating social engagement opportunities with web visitors, Designing Debby will increase your business’ odds for inviting conversations, conversions, and long-term clients.
2012 Social Media Numbers:
• 2.7 billion likes on Facebook every day
• 175 million tweets were sent on Twitter every day
• 1.3 billion smartphones in use worldwide by the end of 2012
• 4 billion hours of video was being watched on YouTube monthly
• 7 petabytes of photos were added to Facebook every month
Options for connecting with your consumer include an array of electronic social outlets. This newer frontier offers more opportunities for small businesses than ever. Put social media to work for you. I’ll help you understand the options and how and when to use those most suited to your business.
Stay informed on social media marketing and other electronic news by liking Designing Debby on Facebook.
Here’s a list of Facebook pages Designing Debby manages:
- healthyskinandbodyrx – since February, 2016
- auroramedicalspa – since February, 2016
- stlouisyogasource – since December, 2015
- 801FishSTL – since December, 2015
- ImmerseSTL – since February, 2014
- 801ChophouseSTL – started December 17, 2013
- dsrockschool – mostly help with digital images, post occasionally
- bottlecapdash – I did most of this voluntarily in 2012
- Magnificent.Missouri – Took over in Oct, 2013. Also manage a Pinterest account for them.
- shoppes.at.the.crescent – Started in Oct, 2013. Created, manage and design Facebook ads for growth.
- yogogirls – Since Sept, 2013. Manage Facebook, Twitter, and write copy for Instagram and for blog.